WANTED: Registered Blue-Eyed Nigerian Dwarf Buck

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Laurel_Haven, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    I am in search of a Nigerian Dwarf Buck w/ blue-eyes. A (+S or *S) buck would be ideal but not necessary. But he must come from excellent mammary genetics. I would need to see pictures of dam's udder & sire's dam's udder.
    Yes I know I am being picky but I want a buck that has it all, mammary genetics, conformation, and blue eyes and I am finding they are not easy to come by. So if you have such a buck PLEASE contact me at lhn717@aol.com.

Thanks,
    Tina

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    darn.. i've got my blue eyed buck for sale.. but.. no S* or S+, and i'm in cali.. exactly opposite of you..

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I know a lady here in NJ has a buckling for sale - excelent mammary genetics on sire's side at least. www.apachedowns.com - check her nursery page.

4. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Sent you an email :wink: Found a lady that has what looks to be some nice Bucks with good bloodlines and the *S you are looking for.

5. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Thanks everyone for all the leads and tips you passed along last week. Very much appreciated!!!

I wanted to updated that I did find my blue eyed boy to use this Fall. He is an *S 'E' buck with excellent mammary genetics from the Gay-Mor lines. :thumbup:

Stacey - I am well aware of Apache Downs as she has one of my Laurel Haven bucks (Pisces)as a herd sire in her herd. I did check with her farm but she didn't have quite what I was looking for at this time. But thanks anyway, her goats are lovely animals.

SDK - You were just too too far away. But I was on your site anyway to have a peak and love that buck and his lines. Hard to ship an adult buck though.

Brandi - Thank you for all the effort you put in last week to help me on my quest to find my buck. That was so thoughtful and kind of you!

yonderhill - Thanks for the pm I appreciate that!

Again thanks to everyone who had leads on what I was looking for. I love this site and the people on it! :wink: