The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in one, maybe two registered does to replace the unregistered stock I just sold. I prefer blue eyes but confirmation and bloodlines are most important. I am in MS so prefer someone in MS, LA, AL, TN, AR, maybe FL? area. Please let me know if you have something. Would prefer an adult or junior not a kid at this time. Would consider a bred doe as well. Thanks

Marie

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Re: Wanted: Nigerian Dwarf Does near Mississippi

Good luck Marie!!! I do hope you find some nice animals for your herd. :D

·
Registered
3,597 Posts

It seems like when you aren't looking you find the best goats and when you are looking you can't find any! :hair: Good luck, and like Ashley said I hope you find what you are looking for!

·
Registered
430 Posts

I know someone who has two does, a buck, and a wether for sale, she is in Arkansas near Jonesboro, I checked the yahoo map and it looks like it is 167 miles from you. She posted them here scroll down and they were posted on the 12th, I think the title is something like Reg. Nigerian Dwarfs in Arkansas. I got an email from her today and it sounds like the 1st doe is very close to kidding!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey there,
I don't have any does for sale right now, but I live in Texarkana, Tx. I just wanted to offer my help in getting any goats you find to you. I don't mind picking up if they are close and bringing them to a meeting point! :thumb: :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts