WANTED~Registered Nigerian Dwarf Does!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by HollowbeadRanch, Jul 13, 2009.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I am looking for a few registered Does to add to my herd. They would need to be either AGS or ADGA registered. The more color the better (I would prefer not to have SOLID white)! I know that color isn't everything, but the way I see it is that it is my herd and I want to breed what I like :wink: So the Does would need to have Blue-Eyes or Moonspots or both. I would LOVE to be able to get a couple of bred Does since the Buckling I have purchased isn't even weaned yet.

I am located in the Northwest corner of Alabama. You can reply here, send me a PM, or email me at GoatsByBrandi@HollowbeadRanch.com If you have some Does for sale or know of anyone who does, please let me know! Or if you know of a farm that will probably be selling some Does soon you can send me that info too! ANY and ALL help would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks!

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i wish you were closer than alabama. i have a gold blue eyed brood doe i need to sell and i'm having babies this week

3. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Same here- I dont know if you are interested in shipping, but I've got a Blue Eyed Gold and white doeling for sale
    The doeling would be easy to airship

4. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Too bad you two aren't making a trip down south! That always seems to be my luck...

Thank you both for trying! :sigh:

5. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN
    Yellow Rose is having a herd reduction, Kay hasn't been well. I think I remember seeing a blue eyed doe there.

6. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks! I will take a look at her website! :thumbup:

7. goatshows

goatshows New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    MA
    have you found any yet?

8. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    you know brandi i have some for sale :greengrin: three reg AGS does an a cute little buckling.

9. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I have got a few I am looking at and will update everyone on whether I get them or not next week :wink:

AlaskaBoers- LOL! the next time I am in Alaska I will definitely look you up! :ROFL: You have some very beautiful goats though :love:

10. Firestone Creek Farm

Firestone Creek Farm New Member

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA
    I'm probably selling Ophelia, and she's blue eyed and a sweetheart--very dairy. She is gold and white, BUT she looks white unless she's clipped. When she's clipped, you can see all of the gold. She even has a dorsal stripe that's only visible when she's clipped. She throws color though. She had a single this year--a gorgeous black and white pinto that I'm keeping. She's in milk right now and still nursing her almost 5 month old daughter... lol.

I'm in NC. Not too far from you, I don't believe? We're about an hour south of Raleigh. I could probably sell her bred if you are interested. I'm asking $350, but I'd let you have her for $300.

11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Did you see Teresa is selling out all hers? That would be a great place to get them.

12. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Angie- Thank you! I looked it up and Raleigh, NC is about 11 hours from me :( I am sorry. Thank you for trying though!

Lori- Yes, I saw that Teresa is selling out and looked through her website. The only problem is that I don't have a pasture ready to separate Doelings or Does not old enough to be bred, and her 3 blue-eyed Does are too young to be bred right now. :( I really do appreciate all of the help though! I am still searching! :wink:

13. Firestone Creek Farm

Firestone Creek Farm New Member

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA
    Aw... too bad you are so far away!!! :( Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. I hope you find what you want. :)

Angie

14. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Patients. They will come when you least expect it. That is what just happened to me on a horse. I had one and did not like her so I took her back, but I was looking but not hard, then I got a call from my sister that heard about as horse that was being given away because she is getting divorced, and she can not feed all the horses. I called her and wen yesterday to see the horse and ride her. She is perfect. We will be getting her on Saturday after the brand inspector comes and does the trade. So see it happens when you least expect it.

15. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Oh yes! I am sure I will find some soon! Right now I am just happy that I atleast have the two registered Does that I have, and hopefully I will be able to find some nice ones close to here soon :greengrin: