wanted to make it official

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by SDK, Aug 20, 2010.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    I now own.... one doe. everyone else is gone, its sad, but its was best...

bird is living at my my friend's house with other goats he's bought from me in the past. We plan on breeding her 1 or 2 more times then retiring her...

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh my gosh. I don't know how you did it! I would have such a hard time, but i'm glad if it was for the best. I bet you have a lot of time on your hands now!

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Wow....that is a big change..... :hug:

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    You know, sometimes we have to make choices that we do not want to make. It is hard, but you have to follow your heart and of course finances, plus what is best for them.

I am in your shoes about right now. I keep wondering if I should go ahead and sell out. I tried several months ago but it about killed me.

I think of selling out, then someone calls me and asks me to take their does becasue they can not care for them right anymore. That is when it is hard again because they are the does from my first buck that I sold years ago.

I guess it is time to leave it up to the only one and just :pray: about it. :shrug:

5. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca

you'd think so... but i really don't :/not with school/rabbits/puppy/job hunting