Wanted/Trade 2008 Alpine/LaMancha/Nubian/Togg bucklings

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by QualityCaprine, Feb 1, 2008.

1. QualityCaprine

QualityCaprine New Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Nebraska
    I was recently offered a super cheap transport of only $50 the first weekend of May per 2008 kid to the Washington/Oregon area. I am looking for a new Alpine buckling and maybe a new LaMancha buckling or Nubian buckling. I would be willing to pay cash or trade for any extra doe/buck kids that I may have. Next year, I will be going to college and all of my does will be going over to a gal starting a cheese dairy(her name is Sara). She is using a cross breeding program and would like to add some LaMancha to her herd so milk and show are the main concerns for us. I wouldn't mind getting a buckling from a first freshener or an unfinished doe, but the doe must show a strong chance of getting her CH in the near future. So only show herds, Sara and I do LA, DHIR, and I attend about 4 ADGA shows(including Nationals last year and this year) a year.

2. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    i am sure i will have some bucks for sale as i am not retaining any of them. you can see my does on my web site. there is also a kidding chart on there.

3. QualityCaprine

QualityCaprine New Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Nebraska
    Tenn is a long ways from Washington. ha ha THats ok since I am going to Naitonals in Kentucky. If you have a specific breeding that you think would fit what I want send it to qualitycaprine@yahoo.com

4. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    What kind of bloodlines are looking for in your Nubians? We have Copper-Hill Bella(double bred granddaughter of Copper-Hill W.P. Papa Bear) bred to Quarter Mile Sin's Casanova(*B LakeShore EX Summer Sin X SGCH Lassenwood Miller Colorado 1*M). Bella's udder is scarred from when she had mastitis, so she may not see the show ring again. We were told by her previous owner, Nicole Osban of Quarter Mile Nubians, that without the scar tissue she believes that she would have easily finished her championship. We are planning on going to Louisville, so let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks!

5. jBlaze

jBlaze New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Oregon
    I have Lamanchas and live in Oregon! I have two 2007 LM bucks now, and have five does kidding before May. PM me if you are interested. :)

6. luvmigoats

luvmigoats New Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Central Wisconsin
    Alpine buck kid

We live in Wisconsin and we are going to Nationals if you would be coming this way. We have some nice Alpine and Togg buck kids either already on the ground or on their way. We are only going to keep a couple and that is still a maybe. Let me know if you are interested in any.

Angel
    Crescent Ridge Farm
    Loyal, WI
    http://www.crescentridgefarm.net

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois