WANTED: Unregistered Blue-Eyed Nigerian Dwarfs

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by HollowbeadRanch, Mar 18, 2008.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I would like to add some more unregistered blue-eyed Nigerian Dwarf Does/Doelings to my herd (I am already on a couple of waiting lists for some registered ones). The coat color really doesn't matter, just as long as they are good, healthy, well built Does. I am located in the Northwest corner of Alabama (Tuscumbia, AL 35674 if you would like to look up the mileage) and would like to keep my driving time in under 3 hours but would consider going as far as 4 hours away (as long as it is for a few Does and not just one) for some really nice Does. If you have any for sale then please either reply here, PM me, or you can email me at GoatsByBrandi@HollowbeadRanch.com or HollowbeadRanch@comcast.net If you email me please put "Goats" or something like that in the subject line so I will know that it isn't spam. Thank you!

2. marie_martin

marie_martin Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Grenada, Mississippi
    Sent you an email. Did you get it?

Marie

3. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I just got it. I was trying to wait till a little after 5 and then I was going to give you a call at home instead of bothering you at work, so I will be calling you shortly :greengrin: