WANTED!!!!! wether****update, found the one!!!!!!*****

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by cdtrum, Feb 21, 2009.

1. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    We live in northern Indiana and would like to find another wether.....we have two boys now and would like a third....would really like a pygmy, pygmy mix, nigi.......something small....our goats are just loveable pets! Let me add that my boys are polled so I would like one that is dehorned.

2. 4hmama

4hmama New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    No. Central WV

3. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Re: WANTED!!!!! wether!

I am going to be at greenfield, indiana this spring( march 21 )for a show . We have a buckskin buck ( soon to be wethered)nigerian. He is 3 weeks now, so he would be weaned by the march date. He is VERY friendly and sweet ( he just likes to nuzzle you) A real lover boy! He can be registered,nice show quality.I am asking 75. for him. If interested I'll send pic.

4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Re: WANTED!!!!! wether!

I have one and could meet you part way. He is pretty, sweet, and possibly show quality for 4-H. While he is not dehorned he has never used his horns to harm anyone at all. I'm asking $50 but he needs to go because I don't need any more pygmy goats. If you would like to make an offer I will consider anything. I will post a pic in a little while.

5. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Thank you to all who contacted us, we have found the little guy for us :love: ! We would love to take them all if we could.....I should start a wether farm!