The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legacy Lane
717 Posts
I was the one that said this. My grandpa designed them, I will take pictures and post in a few minutes :) They saved several of our kids...

also a hair dryer is awesome if you have electricity, also towels and medical supplies.

·
Legacy Lane
717 Posts
Others beat me to pics so I won't add any more. :) I love these things, I had never seen some one else with one until now. Our holes where always a lot smaller then these

·
Legacy Lane
717 Posts
We always used a heat lamp in the dead of winter, it was checked a couple times a day, and our barrels where for babies up to two weeks, after two weeks they were put in with the herd, and in the herds main loafing/feeding barn we made a "warming corner", A plywood board in the corner with a properly built triangle roof, same concept as to how the light is hung, but the hole is about the size of the ones pictured plus 10+babies can get in their, even the soon to be weanlings would get in it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.