The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an email from a freind saying hey are you really selling your buck for a $1.50?? I said no, it must be a typo I will go fix it... Well low and behold I went in to my account and someone had hacked into my website and put some very rude things!!! Very suttle like I wouldent notice, like changed some of the names around to make it sound dirty and such. It is really freaking rediculous and very immature. I suggest everyone with an account change your password to something that is a little difficult! This is crazy!!! Stacey if you can can you send out emails to everyone so people can see this?

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
I temporarily made it a "global announcement" so it will be seen on every forum.

very interesting. I will have to check my account and make sure all is well.

Rachel contact freewebs and let them know - they should be made aware of such things

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you stacey, it is just scary, I mean why in the world would some one do something like that!! I have my suspicion of who I think did it, she is really immature and does not like me because I have better goats than her and she see's me as major competition. She has tried several times to slander me and get other breeder thinking I am a bad breeder. Those breeders dont beleive her cause she keeps buying goats from me lol, I guess I am not that bad of a breeder!!!

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
well your alert made me check out my site and currently my site is not working. :veryangry:

So I contacted freewebs - but they are always slow in answering and you never get the right answer anyway. :sigh: Hopefully the problem rights is self soon.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
My site so far seems to be working.....yeah I think it is all okay. That would freak me out real bad!

I used to use Tripod...but I can't load Tripod websites anymore...neither can I load AngelFire websites. :sigh:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
WOW, I better check mine. Thanks for the warning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts