The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stolen goat

http://kpr.craigslist.org/grd/3748543613.html

This is not my goat or post but I came across it on Craigslist and thought I'd post it on here. Not just incase the Washington folk recognize him but also to raise awareness that there are goat-nappers out there. I've gotten home several times to find people's vehicles in my back yard looking at my goats and its extremely frustrating that some people think they can just prance on in to other people's property without even considering privacy or consequences.

Lately I've been thinking about setting up cameras near the driveway and overlooking the pasture incase such an incident were to happen.
Just can't be too careful it would be a real shame if someone stole a 300 -1000 dollar animal just to eat it.

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
This is horrible! Did they see this happening?

No one wants to know what I would do if I saw someone stealing my goat :mad: Luckily, our herd is so small that everyone is in the mush pot of the property.

·
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is horrible! Did they see this happening?

No one wants to know what I would do if I saw someone stealing my goat :mad: Luckily, our herd is so small that everyone is in the mush pot of the property.
I think everyone here is willing to protect what's theirs. I know I would.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Had this happen to me. Someone took a baby and then thankfully brought it back. Came back smelling of perfume and a very clean. No poop between the toe even. It was a solid white mini lamancha. I think it was someone I had previsly sold goats too.

·
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So the person who stole it just came back and dropped it in your property without you knowing about it lol

They must have felt super guilty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts