we all need to pray for us

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by toth boer goats, Oct 21, 2008.

1. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    well,,,,,,,,,, we ........ALL need prayers.......with our economy plummeting ........we are all hurting in many different ways..............."we the people" ..... :hug: ....need to stand together and pray for everyone ............in our really broken state ..............We all struggle............. and forgot to pray for each other ..............and ........."our world" ..............

pray............ we ALL get a president.....that cares about" WE THE PEOPLE".....and "IN GOD WE TRUST :pray: :pray: ................:grouphug:

2. heavenlyhaven

heavenlyhaven Senior Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Belmont, NY
    :pray: AMEN & HALLELUIA :flag:

3. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    I agree...my husband doesn't even want to open his 401k statement things anymore...it's always bad news these days...so much for retirement...

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I agree !! And FRF...My hubby is the same way...the amount has dropped so much in the last quarter it disgusts him to even look!

5. Candy

Candy New Member

Oh Lord, please let us feel your presence in these troubled times. Bless each and all that come to the 'Goat Spot'. We all have troubles and we ask for your grace and love to be a comfort to us. Let us 'let go and let God' and remind us that you DON'T need our help. Some of us weary and weak. Help us to bear our crosses, heavy though they may be. We ask all these things in Christ's name, Amen

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    thank you candy that was beautiful......... :pray:

Dear Lord ... :pray: ..please help us all through these hard times .......help us........ the weak grow...... so we can live our lives with dignity ..... pride....and strength.......help this world get back to it's normal state.....in Jesus name ..........Amen...... :pray: