The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okey dokey, so we have Lola who is due 2/1/08 as her first 145, if she took on her 5 day heat she would be due 1/5/08...lol she did time it perfectly dident she lol!! SO I will be getting pictures tomarrow when I copper boluse everyone. Her udder isent full yet and she has dropped. She has had some discharge off and on for the last couple of days, well for the past week I would say. I hate to say it but with her ligaments being as hard as they are I am afraid that she is going to wait till the 5th or after :( I mean they are softer but not as soft as they should be. SHe is loosening up tho! SO tomarrow I will have pics for everyone! And cross your fingers for does!

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
well depending on if you have history on this doe or not should could loosen up all of a sudden.

That is what My Aspen did. She was hard then SLIGHTY soft and suddenly GONE a couple hours later she kidded.

So they can go suddenly on you

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
I felt Ginger's ligs last night and they were hard, ,this morning they were really low and her rump was all smooshy. Her udder has grown alot since the begining of the week. So it looks like she could go sonner than I thought. I am thinking more towards her feb 18 due date but you never know.

Fingers crossed that Lola gives you some beautiful little does!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts