We are going from WI to ID and back 3/20/09 will transport

Discussion in 'Transport Terminal' started by MiddleRiver, Mar 12, 2009.

1. MiddleRiver

MiddleRiver New Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Northwest WI
    Sorry for the short notice...

We will leave our farm about 3-4pm on 3/20/09 and plan to be back in WI 3/24-3/25/09. If we get enough adults ( need at least 4 to bring the trailer ) we could also give adults a ride. We will transport kids, puppies, or just about anything that will fit in a large Van, or if we take the trailer, we have that too. Willing to bring out that way, or back to WI. We have a ton of animal experience ( i'm also a trained vet tech. ) and they will be treated like our own with the best of care.

We are going from Superior, WI to Fairfield, ID - on the way back we are also already stopping in Butte, MT to pick up a couple tag-alongs :+) Use Yahoo Maps and you can see our planned route - we want to stay on route, so would have to meet us if along the way - otherwise pick up at our farm ( WI ) ASAP. Will ONLY transport from healthy and CAE/CL tested and free herds. The breeder meeting us in MT may also have more Boers or Saanens for sale, and the herd i'm getting my Alpine(s) from may have more bucklings or doelings for sale...contact me if you are interested in them, or transport for others.

We are charging $50.00 per kid, $100.00 dry or boer, $150.00 for milkers. We are also not taking too many so if you would like transport contact me soon. Thanks !

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    OHHH how I wish my taxreturn was here!!!

3. MiddleRiver

MiddleRiver New Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Northwest WI
    LOL ! Too funny - thats whats pretty much paying for this for us too :+)

I also wanted to say, we do have a gal coming to pick up her kids we are transporting from us when we get back, she lives in MI and may be willing to bring them from WI to MI - i'd have to ask though.

4. MiddleRiver

MiddleRiver New Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Northwest WI
    Time is approching and we do have a few ride-alongs so we may be able to work something out as we already have a few more meeting spots - never hurts to ask anyways :+) Thanks !