We finally got it right!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Di, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Thank you Lord! (Is it bad to pray for livestock?) Bambi just gave birth to twins! I quickly looked and I believe we have buck/doe. (You newbies may think that's weird, but I was wrong once so I have to go look again, before I say for sure, LOL). I'm going to go take pics now. I'll be right back! :wahoo:

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    yay babies!!

3. tremayne

tremayne New Member

Feb 7, 2008
    How could it possibly be bad to pray for any living creature? It shows the depth of your concern and hope.

Pray away, sweetie! :pray:

Congrats on the littles. :stars: Can't wait to see pics.

Anna, aka tremayne

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congratulations Di!!! So very happy that you got a healthy delivery!! Wanna see those babies ASAP!!!!

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH Congratulations Di. That is Wonderful.

Hey I do believe the lord lets us have a few difficult births at some time so we realize how luck we really are when things go well.

Can't wait for pictures. WHOOOOOOO

6. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I am so happy for you!

In Psalms it says 'For you care for animals and humans alike, O, Lord'. God cares for everything he created! He has saved the lives of my animals multiple times! Congrats on the new arrivals! :stars:

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats!!!!! :leap: :stars: :leap: :stars:

8. Candy

Candy New Member

Thank you, Lord for healthy babies :pray: ---Since Jesus is the Lamb of God, I think he wants us to care for them in EVERY way--including prayer. JMO
    Candy :sun:

9. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    That's just awesome!!! :stars:

10. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Well, I'm trying to get the photos up, but I'm having a problem? I'll try again in a little while, I may have to call my son, but he's at work, oh well pooh!

11. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    OK, when I copy on my photobucket pic, then come back here and click to paste, it's not letting me do that. What am I doing wrong? It's worked before!?

12. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    In photobucket there are "links" under the pic. Copy the link that says image.... should be the last of the 4 preset links.

Then come into the post and "paste" the link. So not add anything to it.

If it doesn't work - you can email me the pics and I will post them for you

sunset_lake_ranch@yahoo.com

13. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    congrats Di...............wonderful news........ :) and pray all you want for your animals...it's a beautiful thing.......... :pray:

14. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Oooh, congrats!! :D :stars: Can't wait to see pics!!

15. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Hehehe dont feel bad, Ive gone running back to the house yelling at dh. We have babies and he'll ask me the sex shoot honey I dont know we have babies!
    Congrats on yours!!!

16. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    ummmmm - pictures please - :ROFL: :ROFL:

17. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    LOL........ :ROFL: I had my dh ask me ........what sex is it ?

honey.....what sex is it? I said ............"buck"........what is the other one? .....I said "Buck"
    ....this happened alot more times after.......you see I had 3 does kidding at the same exact time....2 had triplets....1 had twins............boy was that nerve racking..... :hair: ...He got to the point of saying man what the heck..... :shades: .....no girls..........he asked again........What sex? and I said "do you have to ask?".....a buck.........checked the other ...... :shades: .....and a doe......... :) .out of 10 in that group we had 7 bucks 1 doeling.............that was a terrible bucky year........ I hated it.......I like seeing more girls .......but....... :shrug:

18. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    So, I'm clicking the Img on TGS, then I go to Photobucket and click on the Img box (last one) then I go back to TGS and (move cursor) then right click and I get that little box but paste is not an option...I don't know why, I've always done it that way before?

19. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Di - if you want you can email them to me and I can post for you.

It sounds like it is not "copying" the link. You may have to highlight the whole webaddress thing in the image box to the right of "image" and then right click to "copy" and then "paste" in the TGS.

20. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    no need to click on IMG here on TGS

Just go to photobucket -- copy the link --- go to your message field here (like where you type) and click paste (right click on your mouse).