We have more babies!!! Pictures Zyla's babies

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by sweetgoats, Jan 12, 2009.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I will have to try to get the pictures loaded up so I can post them but Zyla had a Buck and a doe. Both hare very healthy and happy little ones.

I am just a little disappointing though. I guess she did not get bred to the buck I wanted her to. I guess she had other things in mind.

I did have noted that Cupid got in with her and Night but I did not think he got the job done but I guess he did. I just :pray: that Night did get bred by my Tucker Jo. I saw him all over her so I am hoping he did. If he did not then I will be really sad :sigh: because then I will not have any babies from him. I did not get any babies from Cupid last year but one of my 4Hers did, so I know what he throws, not this year I am buried in his babies, but they are adorable and I LOVE the colors of them.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Re: We have more babies!!!

congrats on the kids!!!

So one more left to kid for you? praying for Night babies :pray:

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

Congrats - now - could you share the babies with others please - LOL! :ROFL:

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

Congratulations! WOW...you've got lots of kids now....can't wait to see the cuties!

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA

Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics! :D

6. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX

Congratulations. :clap:

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.

Well I finally was able to get to the pictures.

Here are the wins together.

The brown one is the Doe and thee black and white is the buck.

[​IMG]

Here is the Doe again

[​IMG]

Here is the boy again

[​IMG]

8. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho

Hey, that oberhasli has floppy ears!!! Oh.......guess it's not an oberhasli-but sure looks like one;). I am ready for kidding season to begin here, I think. It will take my mind off of all the crazy things that have been happening here lately.

9. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca

i like the moo moo babies.. you can send them to mee!!

10. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA

Awww...how darling! They are beautiful! Again...Congrats!

11. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA

So sweet Lori! Cashmere babies are sooooo cute! The farm I got my Cashmere buck from had some "pinto" colored goats, but I haven't had any yet. I read somewhere that solid colors are "preferred". I suppose it's because of the color of the cashmere. So, do you get this pattern frequently? Sure is a cutie! Love the chammy color, too!

12. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.

NO This is the first year that I have ever had that. I am a little disappointment because really the cashmere goats will get disqualified in classes or should becuase iof the mix in the color of cashmere.

I have two goats that way and they are both Cupids babies so I think I will be getting rid of him. i can not have that at all.
    I think they are adorable and we call the COW babies but oh well. I know the judge last year at the state fair said that it was fine as long as you comb the white out and put it in a different bag then the brown/black.

These are Cashmere.

13. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Uh.......I was being sarcastic.....Of course I know it isn't an oberhasli......You know Sarcasam?

14. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Those are adorable kids! The little doe is a very pretty pattern and her brother is lashy w/ the b/w, even though it's not a combo desired with the fiber goaties, will you still be able to sell to a pet home....they are cuties, and I love moms horns too!

15. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    No need to be hasty, Lori is obviously really stressed and tired from kidding, she posted the wrong doe and buck in the last 2 pics.

Lori, those are beautiful kids! I bet the black and white buck would make a great pet wether for someone, you probably won't have any trouble finding him a home if you sell!

16. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    ADORABLE!!!! Will you be keeping the Doeling?? They are both so cute!! It just makes you want to cuddle with them :hug:

I am sorry about your delima with Cupid. Maybe your next Doe will be bred by your other Buck :pray: If he is essentially giving you "unuseable" kids coat wise, then I think you are making a wise decision in selling him, IMO. I really hope you next girl has the babies you want :hug: