The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A huge hole was left yesterday when my Saanen buck Amos passed away. He's been here since a tiny guy, bottled, raised and loved by me. He was the most gentle giant at 350 pounds. Vistors loved him, loved his mighty beard and his personality. I don't think I have cried so much. Rest in peace my Amish Amos!
Plant Grass Fence Goat Terrestrial animal

·
Super Moderator
31,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks all. Its so sad around here now but I know this too will pass.

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
5,845 Posts
How are you doing today? Any better? I know it will take time. I really appreciate hearing about your knowledge in the all natural world of remedies. Ive studied Natural Meds for humans. Its amazing . Hope to see you on the forum soon. Take care..and I do care.

·
Super Moderator
31,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How are you doing today? Any better? I know it will take time. I really appreciate hearing about your knowledge in the all natural world of remedies. Ive studied Natural Meds for humans. Its amazing . Hope to see you on the forum soon. Take care..and I do care.
Thank you Moers, Im doing ok. My Daughter is down from Alaska with my grandbabies for a visit, so its a good distraction. Adjustment will take time but it will soon pass. I appreciate you checking with me

·
Registered
84 Posts
A huge hole was left yesterday when my Saanen buck Amos passed away. He's been here since a tiny guy, bottled, raised and loved by me. He was the most gentle giant at 350 pounds. Vistors loved him, loved his mighty beard and his personality. I don't think I have cried so much. Rest in peace my Amish Amos! View attachment 166391
I am so very sorry for your loss as I know the pain all to well of losing one. I only had her for 1yr 10mths but we had a bond like no other - she passed Oct. 29th and the grieving isn't getting better. You will be in my thoughts and prayers for quick healing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts