The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I can't wait. Here's a recent pic of Beauty but i don't have one of Splendor. Photo courtesy of Jill at sinai thunder. Beautys Dam is Little Tot's Estate Kowkab and Sire is MuddyCreek Caribou and splendors Dam is Little Tot's Estate Nahar and Sire is MuddyCreek Caribou. Both dams are on a milk test and although i can't tell you the results yet lets just say oh yeah..
As for Caribou this is what was said about him from Jill on her website...
Caribou's pedigree is like looking at the Who's Who of Nigerian Dwarf goats. There are at least 23 ARMCH's, MCH's, National Champions, AGS Top Ten Milking Awards and *S/*B's in his immediate pedigree and the family of those represented is staggering. Caribou is line bred four times w/ARMCH Rosasharn Tiger L ++*S E and twice to ARMCH Goodwood Tom Thumb +*S E and OTR Magic M Heracles
So i'm pretty excited to get these girls..
Beauty is pictured first..then 2nd pic Splendor..

Attachments

·
558 Posts
I love love love Splendor!!! I want her in a BAD way!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!

·
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's very hard wating, beauty is bout ready now but we are waiting til splendor is so we can bring them home together so they will have a buddy. Thank you everyone..I get them march 2nd and bailey is due march 15th oh and in the middle of that we pick up bella..so let the fun begin..

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
They are stunning Christy !!!!!!!!!!!
Im so happy for you , I know your excited , lol
Enjoy the waiting , its all part of it , lol
I also cant wait to see your new barn , how awesome , im soooo jealous :)

·
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you..
Laura, Splendor i'm getting for my son cause he's worked so hard proving with help he cantake care of one and he will be showing wiht me and beauty I ended up getting cause splendor needs a buddy and i planned on getting another doeling anyway so it worked out perfect..

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Aww , that is so sweet. I hope we can see pictures of him and his new goat baby :) That has got to be a awesome feeling for you !!!
Your such a good mommy :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts