Website Check

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by KW Farms, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Home Page: All pictures and logos show up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Home Page: Not all pictures or logos show up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Home Page: Font is to big

100.0%
  4. Home Page: Font is to small

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Buck Page: Font is to big

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Buck Page: Font is to small

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Buck Page: Some pictures don't show up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Buck Page: All pictures show up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get some people to go to the homepage on my website and tell me if ALL the pictures and Member Logos show up or if there are just Xs where the pic should be and then let me know what it looks like. Also, if you don't mind browsing my nigerian dwarf buck page and letting me know if the font is to small or to big etc.

We have a couple computers and on one the font looks really weird and then on the other it looks really small. When I go to fix it on one computer it is different then the other so I need some one to take a look.

I think it has to do with different software and such, but if I can get it looking alright for the majority then i'm happy.

Thanks in advance guys!! :grouphug:

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    All pics on home page show up, but the first 3 logos did not show for me - only the AGS

Also, the Nigi bucks page (didn't go to pygmy- sorry forgot) - they all showed up - but it took forever to load. I run satelite outhere, and so I wonder if there is "too much" going on on that page?? :shrug: I know sometimes freewebs runs a bit slow, but I know that a few weeks ago I looked at your bucks, and it took forever to load then also.

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    everything shows up except the first three logos -- AGS is the only logo

All other pages load fine and font size is good too

4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Missing logos on the home page.

When my browser page text size was set to the largest, that's when the text on the nigi buck page didn't look right. Once I changed the text size (to medium) on my browser it was fine. Your two computers may have different text sizes set for the browser.

BTW-you have very nice pics on your site. Opening pic and hay field are wonderful!

5. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Thanks everyone.

Yeah, I tried to sinc the two computers to the same text, and i'm just hoping it's about the same with everyone elses computers.

And thank you very much for the compliments on the pics. :D

6. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Looks very nice Kylee!!! The only problems I had were the same as everyone else (first three logos didn't show up) :wink:

7. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
  8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    were you able to get this fixed or do you still need people to check it?

9. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Yeah, I know how to fix the logos on the first page, haven't got a chance, but I am still wanting to make sure everyone is ok with the fonts. But I think I've got it pretty good now.