Website Critique?

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Riot_My_Love, May 30, 2010.

1. Riot_My_Love

Riot_My_Love New Member

Heyy everyone :).

Could you all take a look at my website? I plan on taking more conformation pictures of my new doe, but she doesn't lead yet.. Soo.. It's on my to-do list. ;)

http://www.laurallakefarm.com/

And yes, on my buck's page, Riot is wet! :ROFL:

He got a bath for the first time that day, just for fun. He's such a good boy :greengrin: .

Thanks everyone! :)

2. Tyler

Tyler New Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Central Illinois
    Right off the bat, I was slightly overwhelmed with how many pages you have. It's a little tedious navigating through them all.

Information is good – everything I would look for you have. I also like how you have lots of pictures scattered throughout the site!

3. Riot_My_Love

Riot_My_Love New Member

TYLER!! I was wondering when I would see you around :p.

Thanks for the advise, but are any of the pages unnecessary? Other than the links page? :D

4. Tyler

Tyler New Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Central Illinois
    LOL! Well, I'm here!

The only pages I see as unnecessary are the photo and video pages, since you have your photos and videos on your sidebar. I think you could combine some of the other pages, though.

5. Riot_My_Love

Riot_My_Love New Member

Such as? Until I'm more savvy with HTML those pages are staying LOL.

6. Tyler

Tyler New Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Central Illinois
    It shouldn't be to hard, just some moving text to a different page and renaming that page – even just making parent categories with subcategories might work.

Who do you use for your website? Is it a web hosting site, or did you do it all yourself?

7. Riot_My_Love

Riot_My_Love New Member

Ah hah!! I figured it out! And it's webs, we just bought a domain name. I'm fixing it as we speak, how does it look? :hi5: Thanks, btw.

8. Tyler

Tyler New Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Central Illinois
    Much better! :) My pleasure!