Website Details.

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Muddy Creek Farm, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Muddy Creek #1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Layout #2

87.5%
  3. Layout #3

12.5%
  1. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
  2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I honestly really like the way you have it set up now. . . . it looks really nice. :D

3. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    I've always liked your site, it's easy to get were you want and all the info is right there. I also like the others, I don't like the way Promisedland has their "for sale" page, it's almost an afterthought. If you want to change it (and I'm not saying you should!) I like #2 better then #3. JMO

4. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm Guest

Sep 18, 2008
    I like the way you have yours set up . . . . :) very clean, no contrasting colors . . .I aspecially like the way you cut the background from the animals . . . very nice.

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I personally like yours better. On the other websites listed, I feel that there is to much information going on about every goat. I think that by clicking on the animal to receive the information wanted is truely the best way then an overload IMO.

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Thanks guys! I prefer how I have mine set up also, but I was just thinking what do "the people" think. I'm glad you like how it is, cuz I'm to busy to change it lol.

7. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    I love your website muddy!!
    I think its the best one ive seen :thumb:

8. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Just curious, is there too much info on each goat on our site???

9. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm Guest

Sep 18, 2008
    Olivia . . . you might want to remove the pedigrees, and link them instead. They take up alot of space and make it look kind of crowded. otherwise I like your site . . . I wish mine was that neat . ..

10. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    Muddy, do you do web designing?

Capriola- it isnt very crowded, i've seen alot worse, but Maybe dividers would help. or linking pedigrees.

I'm working right now on getting my website cleaned up, but i dont know how to take the background off the goats pictures, becuase i really like how muddy's looks.

11. PiccoloGoat

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Alaska I am about to get on it..
    Do you want it w/o a background or with a scenic background?

12. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
  13. PiccoloGoat

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
  14. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Oh, I really don't feel like working on it. . . . I would put individual pages but so many pages just confuses me too much. My brain can't handle it. :roll: ;) Maybe I'll feel like working on it some other time. . . .