Website Finally Up!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by cyanne, Feb 14, 2011.

1. cyanne

cyanne Senior Member

Well, it's been a long time coming, but I finally got our farm website up and running. Kept nagging hubby to make one for me, since he is a software developer and has a knack for that sort of thing, but I got tired of waiting and put a simple one together myself.

Please don't laugh as it's my first website and still a work in progress!

http://www.harlequingoats.com

I still have a bit of work to do...need to put together my kidding schedule, write descriptions for several of the girls, etc... but at least it's a start!

2. Coyote Night Acres

Coyote Night Acres New Member

Dec 26, 2010
    Missouri
    It's a really great start. I don't see why anyone would laugh at it. It looks awesome. Good work.

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    looks great!
    your does are beautiful!

4. cyanne

cyanne Senior Member

Thanks! I appreciate the compliments as I was kinda nervous since it's the first one I've ever built and I was using a program I've never used before and was using hubby's Mac computer (I normally use a PC so it was awkward!).

Still a long way to go but at least I have most of them up there...now to get better pics, add contact info, sales terms, and all that! Whew!

5. milkmaid

milkmaid I'm not addicted - I'm in love!

I'm impressed! I like your color scheme - soft and neutral; no bold, bright colors or fancy text. It makes it easy to concentrate on the goats. And you have some VERY nice goats!

6. Sunny Daze

Sunny Daze New Member

May 18, 2010
    Fairplay, MD
    Great job! Very nice goats you have there!!

7. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada
    Very nicely done. Nice looking goats. Nothing to laugh at here.......