Website help

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by TinyHoovesRanch, Jul 10, 2010.

1. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

Ok, so I have been using freewebs but I want to know if there is anything better. Im looking for cheap not too much but I need lots of storage cause I have lots of pics and info

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    i just purchased a site last night, off webs.com

at first it's difficult to get started. but i'm catching on.
    It cost $43.00 for the year...i chose not to get the email.

http://www.northstarfarmak.com/
    still working on it, and not many pics. my camera is busted!! :shocked:

3. maple hill farm tina

maple hill farm tina Senior Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Rich Patch, Virginia
    I use office live. It's free the first year if you choose to register the domain name ($30 something each year after that). If you don't register the domain name, it's free forever (but the address will start with officelive). I really like it. The templates are easy to work with, and uploading pics is a snap. You can take a look at our website and see if you like it. It's linsinsmaplehillfarm.com (no www).

-Tina

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Have you asked your local internet service provider ...that you are using to get internet service with?...Some have it... at low cost.....depending on what company you are using... :wink:

Katrina ....your site is coming along nicely.. :thumb: .
    Thank you so much.... for the wonderful compliments about us....it is so appreciated.... :wink: :thumb: :hi5:

5. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

I have surewest but we are probably changing...I just need one with more storage, the one I have now has like all the storage used

6. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww...I see.... hope you find one soon.... maybe call around to places and find out their rates and size of the site allowed..... I can't think of anything reasonable right off hand.... :hug:

7. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California