Website is complete now!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by kelebek, Oct 9, 2007.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Ok - you all asked me to let you know when I got the pics up. Well, they are there. I am missing one of my does (as she is over at a friends being banded for her horns). Also, she may have been bred to a GORGEOUS buck while she has been there. I sure hope so. If that is the case, I will have babies:
    28 January
    28 February
    3 March

Wow - I am going to be busy!!!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I will check it when I get home - righ tnow I am trying to leave work :D

3. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    Nice site, Allison. I like the butterflies! :D

Kristen

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thank you.

I have never done a website before, so it has been fun. By no means am I done, but at least you all can see some pics of the herd. I plan on getting better ones next weekend during the day, and I will have the hubby take them while I hold each of them.

5. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Very good job!! I really like Mr. Bojangles and Chloe :D

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thank you - they are brother and sister - yet he is 3 times bigger then her. They are twins...LOL!

I have 1 more pygmy that will be back within the next couple weeks. She was bred by an awesome looking Nigerian. She is Black with frosting and SOOOO sweet!

7. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    site looks great. nice job

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
  9. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Can't wait to see pics of her too!!!! :D

10. samall

samall New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Iowa
    Really nice website! You have really beautiful animals...it was fun to see your llamas, they look great!

11. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thank you~

I love my "silly"! I had never had llamas before and when I got them it was for "protection" and the goats to eat the weeds. Now I can't stay out of the barn~

I just love them all! I have been known to skip dinner with the family "cause I have things to do in the barn" LOL!

12. samall

samall New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Iowa
    Oh I am the exact same way! Drives my husband nuts since he does the cooking!

Llamas just have a way about them that makes you want to spend time with them....I would never have even thought about owning llamas until my daughter got started with 4-H llamas. Now I spend every free minute in the barn even in the dead of winter when it's -10 degrees.