The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok - you all asked me to let you know when I got the pics up. Well, they are there. I am missing one of my does (as she is over at a friends being banded for her horns). Also, she may have been bred to a GORGEOUS buck while she has been there. I sure hope so. If that is the case, I will have babies:
28 January
28 February
3 March

Wow - I am going to be busy!!!

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you.

I have never done a website before, so it has been fun. By no means am I done, but at least you all can see some pics of the herd. I plan on getting better ones next weekend during the day, and I will have the hubby take them while I hold each of them.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you - they are brother and sister - yet he is 3 times bigger then her. They are twins...LOL!

I have 1 more pygmy that will be back within the next couple weeks. She was bred by an awesome looking Nigerian. She is Black with frosting and SOOOO sweet!

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you~

I love my "silly"! I had never had llamas before and when I got them it was for "protection" and the goats to eat the weeds. Now I can't stay out of the barn~

I just love them all! I have been known to skip dinner with the family "cause I have things to do in the barn" LOL!

·
Registered
124 Posts
kelebek said:
Thank you~

I love my "silly"! I had never had llamas before and when I got them it was for "protection" and the goats to eat the weeds. Now I can't stay out of the barn~

I just love them all! I have been known to skip dinner with the family "cause I have things to do in the barn" LOL!
Oh I am the exact same way! Drives my husband nuts since he does the cooking!

Llamas just have a way about them that makes you want to spend time with them....I would never have even thought about owning llamas until my daughter got started with 4-H llamas. Now I spend every free minute in the barn even in the dead of winter when it's -10 degrees.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts