The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since everyone has asked me a few times, I did not have a website, but now I do. It isn't done yet, but it's a start. That has got to be the longest time I have ever sat in front of a computer! AND I can say, I didn't even ask anyone for help :D
Not all the does are up, I got really tired, I started last night around 9 and went to bed at 12, I think I did good with all my unsavy tech skills!

But here it is http://lbnpdairygoats.weebly.com/index.html hopefully that link works. Now for the home page, I'm thinking about changing that odd bird pic to my rosettes and ribbons that I still have, not that the birds aren't pretty, but..... I don't sell birds.

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
greeeaaattt......ANOTHER website where I can drool over goats I can't buy...... lol

website's looking good!

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Please tell me you at least got your spaghetti for all that computer sittn?!:) haha.
Well thank you for taking that time because now I can have more of the great does on my phone!:p
Time to go browsing!!:) haha.
I crack myself up:)

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Yay, glad you FINALLY have a website. Been waitin' for one!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^ Well.....technically.... everyone called me little bits, so that was much shorter, but yes, the herd name is pretty long, that why I abbreviated it to LBNP.

Haha, I now a lady named Elaine, and my brothers name is Lane :p

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Love it! I didn't know you had Boers!!! Cant wait for more pictures of them.

It's about time, too! :) Your herd name is kind of long to call you by... And I like the name Lacie :)
Hehe, I have a zoo pretty much :D

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Looks good! :D can't wait to see it when you get more pics up ;) hehe! Great so far though! :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts