Website opinions needed please.

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Crissa, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Okay, there is just SOMETHING that I don't like about my website. I can't quite get what it is though. There are things that I like about the template I'm using but others that I don't. What do you think I could improve on?

2. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Crissa, I think the site looks amazing!!! The only thing I could think of is.. you could add pedigrees if you wanted to. You could make it where when you click on the goats pic it brings up the pedigree??? Just and idea. I have a few of mine done like that on my website and you are welcome to take a look at it and see if you get any ideas. But I REALLY like you site!! Very pretty!!! :stars:

Here is a link to a good free pedigree generator, just incase you decide to do that. It is the one I used for my website. :wink:
    http://www.sitstay.com/dog/supplies/ser ... &langId=-1

3. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I love your site . . . and you just reminded me I haven't finished mine . .. but the only things I would like to see are more pix and a pedigree link . . .otherwise . . . you can come do mine! :)

4. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks! I will try to add pedigrees later. (lots to look up! lol) But I have messed around with the background and I put a new pic on the first page. I also changed the "greeting" paragraph. I still don't like how that reads. :shrug: Sonrise-I'll help if ya want! :thumbup: I hope to get some new pictures of everybody up once warms up just a touch again. Especially Lyrae.

5. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Crissa, you're site looks really nice still. I liked the pics of Starlight! She looks really nice now. :)

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    looks good. The biggest thing is to keep it updated, new pictures, new information etc to keep people interested

7. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks Hailee! I can't wait until you get your horse. :wink:

Thank you Stacey. I try to keep getting new pics, but some days that gets difficult. lol :roll: