Website- Opinions Please!!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by HollowbeadRanch, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Lavendar Roses

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. White Magnolias

100.0%
  1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I have been working on my website trying to get it back up-to-date and had decided (with the new layout and all) to add some section dividers on my pages... I used a barbed wire divider for the boys www.HollowbeadRanch.com/bucks.htm , a crayon divider for the nursery www.HollowbeadRanch.com/animalnursery.htm , and I can't decide if I like the lavendar roses or the white magnolias better as dividers on the Does pages www.HollowbeadRanch.com/unregistereddoes.htm Which one do you like better??? I would appreciate any advice/opinions! Thanks in advance!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    the roses match better but the magnolia's are less over powering.

If you could make the rose graphic thinner and smaller (same size as magnolia) then I think you would be happy with that

3. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks Stacey! I hadn't even thought about making it smaller :doh:

Ok... made a smaller one and added it to the website... www.HollowbeadRanch.com/unregistereddoes.htm

NOW, which one do you like... the roses or the magnolias? And do you like that size? I can always go smaller or larger (if the roses are the ones everyone likes)? :greengrin:

4. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    I like the color of the lavendar roses best. But if you need something a little more custom, I can make it for you. just tell me what you need.

~Dayna

5. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    I like the magnolias the best ( the yellow ones) They look nice..

6. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Both look really nice, but the roses are less noticeable which makes me focus more on your goats. I agree if they could be a tad bit smaller that would be great.

7. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks for the opinions everyone! I am still deciding what I want to use.....

Dayna... Thank you for the offer! I was just looking for something that would look nice for the girls... I did barbed wire for the boys and crayons on the Animal Nursery page... Purple is my FAVORITE color, which is why when I saw the purple roses I thought about changing it to them.

8. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    No problem. Just let me know if you want me to do anything for you. It's super easy for me to do. If you have an idea of what you want, just let me know.

9. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    I acctually think the magnolias look better-the roses were more overpowering to me-but still looked okay to.