Website update - lots of new pictures!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by eliya, Aug 23, 2008.

1. eliya

eliya New Member

I've been doing a major overhaul of our website. I have added individual pages for most of the goats so you can see more pictures of each one as well as their kids, parents and grandparents wherever possible. I know I always like to see PICTURES when I visit a website and it's helpful to see ancestors and offspring as well. At the same time, I like to be able to quickly scan through a herd to see of there is something I'm interested in, without having to go to each animal's page. So, I left my original format with all the animals in that category (Sr. does, Jr. does or bucks) on one page, but made it so you can see MORE on each one if you want. You can either click on their picture or the link to see their personal page. The breeding schedule also links to the individual pages now.

Oh, here's the link to my site: http://greengablesfarm.tripod.com It's also in my signature.

I'm sure I've made lots of mistakes, so if you notice any, I'd appreciate it if you would tell me about them. I'm not asking you to proof-read it for me, just if you happen to notice a mistake, I'd like to know so I can fix it. When doing that many pages, it's mighty easy to miss something, especially after you've been looking at it for hours...

Well, enjoy all the new pictures and information! I'd love to know what you think!

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I skimmed through the site, very nice :)

I know what you mean about making mistakes, I usually have to overhaul my site about once or twice a year adn I always make mistakes, but it take me a couple months to find them! lol :)

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    What a nice site!!! You have some GEORGEOUS goaties!! Love them! You're making me want to have a mini-nubian. :)

4. Pheonix08

Pheonix08 New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Western N.Y.
    Nice Site! I just can't get over Eureka I want him!

5. eliya

eliya New Member

Thanks!

Pheonix08, I like Eureka a lot too. Unfortunately we lost him last fall, but he did sire triplets before he died- one of which we kept. See Green Gables E Summer Breeze http://greengablesfarm.tripod.com/summer.html .

6. Pheonix08

Pheonix08 New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Western N.Y.