Website

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by RPC, Nov 7, 2010.

1. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

So I was really bored yesterday and made a website. Now mind you that I only had an hour and a half because I had a wedding to go to. But check it out and tell me what it needs. I am sure it needs alot of help. Dont mind the pictures in the photo gallery they are just what I had on my camera and phone I know I need to get better pictures of the does and more recent pictures of the buck.

http://cgkboergoats.webs.com/

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Looks great! Especially for just an hour and a half! Signed your guestbook! :D

3. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Thanks kylee I still have some work to do but its coming along......I need to up date those pictures pretty bad.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    site looks nice

would suggest you put where you are located on your home page instead of just hidden on the about us page.

5. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Good point I have already changed it

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Great job..... :thumb: :greengrin:

7. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Thank you Toth and everyone I just want it to look good so if anyone else has any pointers let me know.

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    of course as you develop the site having individual pages or at least little bios on each doe/buck/wether is nice. Especially if you start breeding and selling.

9. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

OK once I get better pictures I plan on doing that and then once I have kids forsale I will make a forsale page.

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your welcome..... :thumb: :thumbup: :hi5:

11. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Very nice, and your nieces are just too cute :) How old are they? I love the babies in the pic, their color shows personality :)

I need to make a website, but haven't had a chance to look into it. Not sure a free site can give me what I want :( I want one for the goats, but also for my pictures <horses>. I actually wouldn't mind learning how to photograph goats, maybe do some stuff locally, especially if any local breeders need pictures/conformation pictures. I think it could be fun since I know how to do horse conformation pics...of course goats I'd have to lay down on the ground to get on their level LOL

12. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    I like it, looks nice and I am envious of your pastures and green grass.

13. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Hoosier Thank you, Taylor is 14 and Kerigan is 9.....I must say 14 is not a fun age I now know kinda what I put my mom threw at that age.

Mistyblue, Thank you and yes I am grateful for all the green grass we have here I dont know what I would do living in the sand.