Weird Situation-But Nubians for sale-Wyoming to Texas

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by ksacres, Aug 19, 2009.

1. ksacres

ksacres New Member

Oct 30, 2007
    San Antonio Texas
    The person that was supposed to purchase my entire Nubian herd decided they only wanted to lease them for a year. So, my herd is still for sale, but the bucks won't be available until after breeding season this year, and the yearling won't be available until after she kids next year. The two doelings can go anytime. I will take payments, multiple purchases will get a substantial discount.

Double Z YMBS Idyll Tancredo- 2 year old buck, black with self ears, Linear appraisal score: 85 $500 (His only fresh daughter scored an 84 as a first freshener this year)

Whimsical-Kids King Solomon- January buckling, black with frosted ears, tan trim, not appraised this year. $500

Whimsical-Kids Joyful Twilite-yearling FF, light roan, peaked at six pounds this year as a first freshener, linear appraisal score: 78 She is a very immature yearling with a great pedigree $500

Whimsical-Kids Two Socks- doeling born 5/29/09, light roan, very correct, much more so than her dam (Twilite), $450

Mega-Milkers HP Classic Magic (American)- doeling born 5/20/09, solid black with frosted ears, beautiful little escucheon, very leggy little doe. $200 Classy isn't registered yet, her sire is Mega-Milkers Hocus Pocus and her dam is Mega-Milkers Up Town Girl

Or purchase all five for a nice little starter herd with EXCELLENT genetics $1,500

They are all purebred except for Classy (Classic Magic), she is an American Nubian.

Delivery will be available along the route from Cheyenne Wyoming to San Antonio Texas at no additional cost because will be taking our La Mancha herd down sometime in the next year, but we have no idea when.

2. Zelda

Zelda Guest

May 2, 2009
    KSA, I hope everything is going OK for you. I haven't been on BYC much since early Spring, but I do check in here daily.

- Your friend BeardyChick from BYC.

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh how disappointing.....I will pray... that you sell them quickly... :pray: :hug:

4. ksacres

ksacres New Member

Oct 30, 2007
    San Antonio Texas

I'm about the opposite, I check BYC every day, and here only every couple of days LOL

And I don't even have chickens anymore!

5. ksacres

ksacres New Member

Oct 30, 2007
    San Antonio Texas

Thank you! We are selling out the Nubians, but we are going to keep my tiny La Mancha herd.

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your very welcome...good luck......... :hug: