The Goat Spot Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
So is it just oops that they're early or oops you didn't want the doe bred? Either way they're cute. All these babies are making me impatient for my kids, but not impatient enough to want to hurry it it's too much work since I'm too dairy stuff and I have to bottle raise all the kids and milk. My day start around 3:30 and get done around 10:30 or 11:00 when I'm in it. So all I'm excited for some little ones I'm not excited about all the work. Hopefully your lady does a good job

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Got three more oops, but I am working 12 hr. shifts, maybe pix on Monday. 3xbrown boys, doing well.
The oops is because I had my buck, Tickfaw, wearing a buck apron and didn't take it off until Novmber 1.
The triplet oops are from a doe I griped about only having 1 big buckling every year. I am not very fond of her because she is a mean biter but she is a super easy keeper with incredible worm resistance and really great hooves. So I was waiting for a doe kid, then maybe sell her. Revenge: she had 3 boys.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Got three more oops, but I am working 12 hr. shifts, maybe pix on Monday. 3xbrown boys, doing well.
The oops is because I had my buck, Tickfaw, wearing a buck apron and didn't take it off until Novmber 1.
The triplet oops are from a doe I griped about only having 1 big buckling every year. I am not very fond of her because she is a mean biter but she is a super easy keeper with incredible worm resistance and really great hooves. So I was waiting for a doe kid, then maybe sell her. Revenge: she had 3 boys.
I hope your shifts go well. Well three boys will pay to feed her for the year.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Revenge. I think they know you want girls and so she said not one buckling but 3! Well hope the work hours calm down for you a bit to enjoy the new kids. They are cute oops.

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
6,764 Posts
Ok....Ill wait till Monday😖Just cause you are working soooo hard, and soooo many hours! Get some rest while you can, take care & be safe😁

21 - 29 of 29 Posts