Welcome to Oklahoma Winter

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Moers kiko boars, Oct 27, 2020.

1. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  2. Moers kiko boars

Moers kiko boars Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Its freezing! At least today is just rain. It helped melt the ice off the trees..so they ate standing upright again. But I'm sick of the rain. Forecasted to rain till FRIDAY? ugh....can we say Noah???

3. Blessed Boer's

Blessed Boer's Member

Nov 7, 2019
    Shawnee, Oklahoma
    Ditto! Rain go away! Thankful all the ice has melted here.

4. Damfino

Damfino Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Right behind you
    I think this time of year I might be thankful for rain instead of snow but I'm not sure... it's sort of that in-between time when summer is well and fully over but I'm not quite ready for winter. I guess I'm never quite ready for snow until November, although it is semi-traditional in Colorado to have a big dump of snow on Halloween or the day before. The best part about a snowy Halloween is watching all the teenage girls wearing their "sexy" costumes. (WHY on God's green Earth is every costume made for women labeled "sexy"??? No one wants to see your "sexy" Dorothy or "sexy" pirate!). Anyway, they go slipping and sliding around in their ridiculous stiletto heels with their goose-pimpled bottoms practically hanging out from under their miniskirts and their bare little blue arms clenched tightly around their frozen cleavage. All of their costumes, be it a sexy nurse, French maid, or scantily-clad witch, look the same at that point--frozen blueberry popsicle.

5. Moers kiko boars

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    :up:(rofl)(rofl). I know...right? Well here they get a sexy drenching with that costume. They all look.clown faced..cause the rain has ran down their faces. The hair is wet ,limp and partially frozen..but no stilettos here:imok:..they wouldn't make it out their front door. Lol lol and yet...they still wear the thin material to freeze in.
    .so yes on the blue goose pimpled zexy zexy clown face wet costumez... (rofl)(rofl):shrug:

6. Moers kiko boars

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Oh Boy...we were 61° today..been nice for 4 days...but tonight...we have a Freeze warning,! Oh boy! Go Oklahoma...lol

7. TexasGoatMan

TexasGoatMan Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Dekalb, Texas
    Moers Kiko, I have a nephew that lives in Shawnee. I was talking with him about the weather when you guys got this storm. I live across the red river in TX, so we get very little of that kind of weather, and glad of it. Hope all is well with you by now.

8. Moers kiko boars

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Hi Texas Goat Man...I know where Shawnee is. Yes it's all good now. And I'm glad you dont get our crazy weather! Good to hear from you