The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to give a warm welcome to KW Farms TB B'Udderly The Best!
I am super excited and happy that Kylee let me bring this girl home on Saturday. She is a very nice doe, and while she doesn't have the greatest medial, her dam, and sires dam have very nice medials so it should be easy to correct in her kids! Right now she is skiddish, but nothing a little grain can't fix ;) Pictures of her set up, her udder, and her dams udder are used with permission of KW Farms. The rest I took after she got here! :)

Attachments

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,090 Posts
Look at the way she's standing in that other picture, like she's already set up. A sign of good conformation. :)

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone :)

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Look at the way she's standing in that other picture, like she's already set up. A sign of good conformation. :)
she could have set herself up better :p Whenever the goats do that, I think "Now if only I had the camera...":laugh:

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
She is beautiful! I love her color and her markings. Congratulations!

·
962 Posts
Pretty girl!! A sign that she might be easy to show too.. instead of wrestling with those feet. Some of my girls are just nasty and kick. Ugh.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pretty girl!! A sign that she might be easy to show too.. instead of wrestling with those feet. Some of my girls are just nasty and kick. Ugh.
Thanks! :) She is already letting me set her up when I catch her. I think she will be way easy to show. My pygmy doe and pygerian wether are TERRIBLE to show. Needless to say I don't use either of them for showman ship ;)

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats and good luck with her!
She seems to be settling in well :) She is coming up closer to me whenever I'm out there. Hopefully in a few months she'll be like the others :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts