Welcoming members from the closing forum GFC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by StaceyRosado, Jun 19, 2011.

1. RMADairyGoats

RMADairyGoats New Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Colorado
    Hi from CO!!! :wave: We raise and show Nigerian Dwarfs and have a herd of 14. Thanks Stacey for inviting us to join TGS!

2. citylights

citylights Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Southern California
    Welcome to allof you from So. California!

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Welcome to the forum Lost Prairie! :wave:

4. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank you again Stacey for welcoming all the GFC members with open arms, and thank you to the TGS members for doing so as well. I am so glad to see everyone signing up here, I am sure you will enjoy TGS :grouphug:

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
  6. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Welcome. :wave: .you will love it here :stars:

7. Goats Rock

Goats Rock Member

Jun 20, 2011
    NE Ohio
    Hi- thanks for inviting me (us) from GFC. I have Alpine, Nubian and some Nub x kiko goats. Currently only milking 5. I have a total of 20 goats at the moment, with 2 does due any day. (Lots of kids, mostly bucklings, this year!)

I live in NE Ohio, in the "Snow Belt" near Lake Erie. We have a family farm, but I am the only one that cares about and for the goats. (They are my babies!) I raised goats when I was young - many years ago- and when my work got really slow, decided to get 2 goats to milk- that was it- only 2. Now work is crazy and I have more than 2 goats.

8. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I'm so glad that each of you have decided to become members here...and I look forward to getting to know you and your goats even better!

Again...Welcome to TGS :hug:

9. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    Hey, Welcome everybody!
    from Alaska

10. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Welcome to the forum Goats Rock! :wave:

11. Willow

Willow Senior Member

Hi, I'm so happy to be here from GFC. We raise Dwarf Nigerians in Central Mass. We currently have 4 does and their 7 kids! Our goats are very friendly and lovable. Thank-you for welcoming us to this forum. Helen

12. TNP

TNP New Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Hi. I've posted here in the past a few times, but mostly hung out at GFC.

I have 2 pygmy goats, Cheyenne and Dakota, and their dog Shiloh. :wave:

13. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
  14. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Welcome to the group! :wave: Hopefully you all will start posting and getting to know everyone on here! :p

15. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome everyone, :wave: so glad that you are here. I am from CO.

It sounds like we are going to get a lot more great new goat people.

Make sure that you all post pictures of your goat, we would love to see them.

16. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

:wave: So happy to see you back! I hope your girls are well and can't wait to see updated pics of them :hug:

17. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    You are very Welcome..... :thumb: :greengrin:

so glad you "all" are here with us.....if you have any questions ...feel free to ask....we are here for you....... :hi5: :hug:

18. TNP

TNP New Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Thanks, Liz. The girls are doing well. I can't believe they're 2 years old already. I must dig out some pics that I haven't posted here yet. I should post their birthday party pics when they turned 1 year old and Shiloh turned 10. Complete with party hats. I have tons of pics. Just haven't been able to devote much time to the forums the past few months, as I'm remodeling the house to try to get it ready to sell.

19. Mandara Farm

Mandara Farm Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Hi Everyone,

I'm Krista Callas from Colorado, and we have a small farm here just north of Boulder. I just tried to join this morning and realized I already have an account here! So much for my memory :shocked: Anyway, we have 5 Nigerian Dwarf does (3 of them yearlings, 2 are almost 6 mo). No herd sire at the moment but would like to breed this fall -- either AI or leasing a buck, not sure which yet. Thanks for the invitation Stacey, and glad to be here. Also glad to see so many folks from GFC!

20. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Hi Krista! :wave: Glad you've joined us!