Well bucks are going crazy after big girl

Discussion in 'Goat Management' started by Graffogefarms, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms Active Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    Well, - went to take sponge out yesterday - not there! Guess it fell out about a day or two ago, anyway - injection was given. Bucks are going totally bonkers - Made a booboo - brought her over to see what reaction - well, !!!! Anyway, brought big girl over locked her in trailer (12 foot)and then went and brought both Wodin over, and minty to keep him possesive as Wo gets a bit well laid back. Tied Minty to outside of trailer. - Bobo - the idiot jumped the fence and got his foot caught. What these boys will do! Freaked a little as we are on a busy road, but luckily enough - !!! Anyway, going to put both back today as Bobo won't stay put without Minty his brother. Big Girl is 100% huge tog, Minty is 3/4 British Alpine 1/4 Tog, and Wodin is 100% BA. But - Wodin got her - saw the white mucous, when I looked in trailer earlier. She is standing and is in mad heat. Because I let her out to get the concentrates, and boy did they go crazy! So fingers crossed!! :pray: !!!!!!! February we have babies - I hope!!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well I hope it works out and you do get the babies from Big Girl :thumb:

3. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

I hope this works for you. It will be interesting to see the results.
    beth

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    best of luck to you.... :hug: I pray... :pray: she is pregnant.... :)
    and I am glad Bobo is OK .... :hug: