Well hello everyone...

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by jdgray716, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Oh gosh, I know it's been forever. Things have been so nutty here. I took a new position in my company. This has kept me real tired. I have had kids all over and everyone is sold now but one. I have cut back on some does to make room for other lines. I have made trip after trip bringing in goats. 6 more from AR 2 from MI and 1 from TX. I will have to post pics, in the mean time they are on my site. I have so much to add still. I got some great birthing pics from Chicory. We have had storms and this and that. Puppies born...gosh the list goes one. Oh an online show...lets see...registrations and I still have so many to send in I guess I will be doing that tomorrow.

Well it is late so I will be going to bed. Hope all is well with folks here. I have a lot of catching up to do. I will be back soon posting, things are starting to smooth out. Sure have missed folks. Well talk soon...

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    welcome back again JD -- :D

3. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Welcome back JD... I'd wondered where you had gone. :) I finally got my entries into the online show myself... but I only entered 6. LOL

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Online show ?????? Is it only for myotonics?

5. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Good to hear from you, and yes we understand being crazy busy. :wink:

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Wow JD... was wondering where ya where.... :greengrin: :hug:

Sounds like you've been real busy..... :wink:

7. Well thank you everyone.

Yes the online show is for Myotonics and they closed it for entires on the 6th.

As for my entires I think I ended up with 32 enties but can't sware to it as I did them at different times.