Well, here it comes

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sweetgoats, Mar 26, 2009.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Well, I have been hoping and praying for some snow because we are so dry and in a major drought. Well the God oh might did hear us and is answering out prayers.

We are under a MAJOR winter storm warning and it is expected to shut down most of the area later this afternoon and all the way to maybe Saturday. They are telling everyone with Livestock o get them in and safe. The problem is a LOT of people are in calving season right now so they are going to lose a lot of babies.

I am staying in town with my dad because I know I will not make it home, and i have to go work another job tonight, and I would not get home.

My daughter just locked everyone in the barn and two pregnant ones in a stall together. She said the Precious is more then likely going to go this weekend if not later today, so she locked her up by herself.

I just wish I would of gotten the barn camera up before this. I thought I had a couple more weeks.

Cinder and I are bracing for the big one.

Becky have you gotten a lot of this already? I know you are way up in the mountains and I know that are was going to get hit already and pretty hard.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    please stay safe and keep us updated!

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am praying...that all will be safe....... :pray: :pray: :hug:

4. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    stay safe and keep the critters safe

5. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Snow? :shocked:

I'm so glad I live in Texas. Please stay safe and let us know how it goes! :hug:

6. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Stay safe! We're fixing to get hit too.