Well I rented out my buck

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by RunAround, May 3, 2008.

1. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I dropped him off today and its only been about 30 minutes but I miss him! lol I know, I'm silly. I keep worrying about him. I worry too much anyways! :roll: He is being turned out with 4 does and a couple sheep. The sheep were being a bit mean to him so the guy separated the goats from the sheep for the night. I should be thrilled because they have a HUGE pasture that he never has here. But instead I keep worrying about all sorts of random things! :doh: So, I just needed to tell someone. lol

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    awe :hug:

I am sure he will be happy to be with some ladies :greengrin: YOu are making someone very happy by letting them use his services

3. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    :hug: it is so hard to let them go. i let legacy out last year & he came back looking better than when he left. he was so happy to have his own herd.

4. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    It will be okay. Just call and check up on him or make trips to see him....It will be okay. :grouphug:

5. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Thanks everyone! :)

I emailed the guy today and he says he is settling in good and chasing the girls around. :)

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    doing what bucks are made for :shades:

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Sounds like he's having a great time! :D :shades:

8. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I give you lots of credit. I would never let my boy go. I have them bring the girls to me and that way they are here on my place.
    It is like letting your child leave for summer camp, you have to worry the whole time. :ROFL: