The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 84 degrees today, the sun is shining. The goats have a FAMANCHA score that can't get any better. Their hooves are all trimmed up, their horn scurs are manageable and they are laying around in the sunshine chewing their cud and are so disgustingly healthy all they need is lovins and cookies.... I'm not complaining, I'm glad they are so healthy and happy. They are spoiled rotten and i love it that way. We can spend most of the afternoon with them and they just love our company... It's the best therapy in this world we could have.

·
Registered
272 Posts
It's 84 degrees today, the sun is shining. The goats have a FAMANCHA score that can't get any better. Their hooves are all trimmed up, their horn scurs are manageable and they are laying around in the sunshine chewing their cud and are so disgustingly healthy all they need is lovins and cookies.... I'm not complaining, I'm glad they are so healthy and happy. They are spoiled rotten and i love it that way. We can spend most of the afternoon with them and they just love our company... It's the best therapy in this world we could have.
That weather sounds great! It's 27 degrees here today, and has been for a few days! Wanna trade? :D

·
14,725 Posts
Rub it in with those lovely temps lol. My dad lives in FL and is doing a wonderful job of rubbing it in haha. We had freezing rain the night before last, thankfully only about 2 tenths of an inch accumulating, but everything is frozen, light dusting of snow overnight so now it's a white frozen. I think high today may get up to 34. We had been in the 30s/40s, but Monday/Tues is to be very cold and lots of snow this week. So our goats are pretty much stuck inside, but they aren't complaining as long as they have lots of hay/water and clean bedding. The babies take advantage of turn out time to unleash their inner wild sides lol. I just tell myself, this weather shall pass....spring is coming....sunny and 75 is all I need...lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts