The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She has went past the dates her previous owners said she was due by sept 1 st but she has finally gotten a little udder it seems to have stayed the same size for the last 2 weeks I'm hopeing she will have them by the end of the month what do ya all think

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pic

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics of her

Attachments

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
End of the month is definitely possible! The kids look like they have dropped and, at least with my girls, that means a few days to a week.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I sure hope its soon its getting colder here and I don't want to miss it and the baby get chilled it'll be my first kidding !!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She looks like she is dialating some but Diddnt notice any contractions yet ;-(

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New pic

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well here we are nov 1 st and no kids yet ;-( here's a new pic

Attachments

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
She looks a little behind my doe that the last owner said was due in November lol....so she is close. Do you know how to check her ligs? If you have had her for a bit watch for a personality change. For mine that's when I know they are close. My one doe will stand with her forehead against the wall like in deep thought for a few hours before its time. So really anything that makes you say wow she's odd today. I would take a shot at guessing when but for the last two weeks I thought mine was due any day now lol

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been checking her ligs and they feel the same to me kinda wide but not soft she don't have a huge udder but her previous owners said she would fill up before birth I just hope she will hurry up before it gets to cold ;-( her personality is still the same she has dug out a nest area but just figured she likes to sleep in that corner not sure if it means much

1 - 13 of 13 Posts