Wendy kidded!!!

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by loveallgoats, Apr 1, 2010.

1. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona
    So funny story. I was just about to put up this pic
    [​IMG]

with the caption, Wendy and Milkshake talking about keeping their babies forever LOL. While I was typing, I heard a goat screaming so I went to see what was going on. Thought for sure it would be my boer doe who really is keeping her baby forever but no it was Wendy. Just as I got in the pen she dropped the first baby. Gorgeous gold and white. Exactly what I had ordered. Was praying as I went to pick it up that it was a girl. Noticed right away the beautiful blue eyes. Yeah it was a girl :cool: . Next thing I know she is screaming again. At this point it didnt matter if it was male or female so long as it was healthy. This one is mostly white with a few gold and black spots with bright blue eyes too. Pick it up, another girl!!! Yippee so very proud of my first time mommy! These are wet pics dry pics later.

the gold and white is a def keeper, the other will prob be for sale
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

one question, Wendy is polled so when and how will I know if either girl is?

2. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Congrats on the twin doelings! :stars: What beautiful goats, adults and babies alike! What breed are they?

I noticed you're in AZ - where might I ask? I'm in Desert Hills, north of Phx.

Deb Mc

3. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    Gorgeous babies! Congrats!

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    How cute....congrats.... :greengrin: :love:

5. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona
    Thanks so much. I am really happy with them. The keeper girl I am naming Orange Blossom not sure about the other yet. Both have nursed several times now and are taking a nap with mommy. I am still so excited LOL.

They are registered nigerian dwarfs and I live about 20miles outside the city of Maricopa.

6. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Thanks for the clarification. They look so fluffy I didn't know for sure.

Deb Mc

7. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Congratulations very exciting kidding! Wonderful first moment pics. :thumbup: