The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday I went to the goat show in Vermont. A first for me and I really enjoyed it and learned a lot. Being new to owning goats of my own I wanted to see what was what at the shows and see if I want to really do it.. Now I am hooked..I have been lease training my girls and now I know what to try next plus a lot of reading to do on what part is what. hahahaha

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Glad you liked it! It's so much fun! :D I really wanted to go to that show... but couldn't make it....

you should come to the one next month in MA ;) bring the girls along and show them lol! I'll be there and am willing to help if ya want :)
I am excited for that one! :D maybe we'll see you there :)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where in ma. and I need to learn to prepare them before I think about showing them lol

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
It's in Lancaster I think... I can email you the info..

Hey only one way to learn right ;) they only need a clip and they will be all set ;) lol! And like I said I am willing to help with showing and what not seeing where I think all three would be in the same class...

That's if you show them ;) not gonna push you into it, but it would be cool to see you there anyway :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts