The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..............and got to meet Katherine!!!! It was so awesome, I had a great time and it was so cool finally getting to meet Katherine!! I got to watch her show, she got 4th place with her alpine doeling(I forget her name) but I didn't get to see her show her Nubians.

Pics!

Me and Katherine

Katherine showing

Judge checking everybody over

Katherine in the line-up

the infamous Pixie

Sparrow

Her little Alpine doe

Her friend claire's doe(don't remember her name)

the doe isaac considine won showmanship with(I think)

Never realized how little nigerians were, Chelsey you do a great job of making them look big!

% boer buck, he was national champion or something

cute togg munchie

purdy alpine and nubian

nice boer doe

Brown Swiss

Llamas! I love the rugs they were on

She knows where the best spot is

Awards and antlers from an elk farm

and a stuffed alpaca

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Nigerians are teeny, aren't they?!? It is all an optical illusion why they look big in my pictures :greengrin:. Looks like you had a good time!

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We just went to see the fair and the goats :D And I wanted to go to meet Katherine, I totally surprised her by doing that :)

Chelsey, I would love to see your goats in person sometime, I really cannot imagine how little they are, lol :shades:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Hey Everyone!

Sarah.. those pics are great :). Oh my goodness did you ever surprise me. I am SOOO glad you came.

You all should have seen us.. bawling like babies when we saw each other :greengrin:.

Pixie got 2nd in her class, and Sparrow got Reserve Champ! That was very exciting. Showmanship was a disappointment for me this year, but I think I got myself too worked up over getting ready and pushing myself to win.. so when I got 5th and the judge said that I did things wrong that I for sure did not do wrong, I was pretty upset. Ah well! It happens, and there is always next year. I had a great time anyways, and meeting Sarah was definitely the BEST PART!!!

:wahoo:

P.S. I will send a big update everyone's way soon.. I promise. I have been CRAZY busy this year!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I grew up in Wisconsin and we always went to the fair. It really is one of the best state fairs! Did you have a cream puff?? I now live in Iowa and all of the food here seems to come on a stick. Porkchop on a stick, salad on a stick, shrimp on a stick you get the the idea!

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was too stuffed from other food to have a cream puff, they were everywhere though!! :lol: I did have one at the Boone County Fair though, thats not that far from WI, oh it was so good :coffee2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts