The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
14,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, we have this last wether to go who was suppose to have gone a month ago.
The gal & I are friends so it was no big deal.
A mutual friend called today say she would come pick him up.
Meantime she tells me that the doeling I sold her is dumb. :D
"I never said she was smart."
She got her head stuck in fence. Inside the barn. There was no grass on the other side.:rolleyes:
Like I said, I never said she was smart.
Anyhow we are loading this 7mo old wether & stuffing him a crate & he decides to release gas. We about died laughing.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Ha ha ha! For such intelligent animals they can be pretty dim witted. My son's doeling gets her head stuck in the fence at least daily. We can't go anywhere. Nobody else has this problem. Just her. She stands there and bellows until we come save her. I'm thinking she will soon have the stick of shame taped to her horns.

·
14,760 Posts
LOL!!! Don't you love those kind of days?

Since my kids started school last week, my daughters spotted Nubian/boer doe has driven me CRAZY! She is loud, obnoxious and naughty! She got her head caught in the fence the other day, I'd just put them in their pen for the day and was cleaning the barn. She was screaming like she was dying! I made her wait, so she'd 'try' to get her head out. But nope, I had to rescue her.

There was nothing on the other side that I could see that would provoke her to stick her head through the fence!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts