The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
All profile photos have disappeared on the app, and online it won't let me in as it says "the connection is not secure."

Please help, tech support!!!!!
I was going to ask the same thing, but I wasn't sure if it was just me. Before I can load the site my browser gives me a big warning and an option to "go back to safety"

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Im on the app on my iphone and not seeing any pictures that people post or profile pictures. Most people I know who is who from their profile picture so I don’t know anyone right now :p

·
Registered
435 Posts
If you click on the button that says ADVANCED instead of the one to go back to safety, then you'll get the option (in very tiny letters) to continue to TGS.
That is the only way I can get on here right now. And even then, my browser keeps popping up warnings. Today it won't let me stay logged in for long. I hope it somehow gets fixed soon. The ADGA website did this once for a few days.

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Yes, it is irritating, I agree. I don't know anything about security certificates. I don't know anything about the world wide web, or how it works. I'm just frustrated when it doesn't. Funny. Something that didn't exist for most of my life, is now a real source of irritation if I can't use it!
LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts