The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I copper bolused the goats about 3.5 months ago. Check out the difference, they look so much better. Molly is the big black and white goat. Stormy is the small salt and pepper looking goat in front on Molly in the oldest picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought for sure I was going to lose Molly. She was in very bad shape and very anemic. I was prepared to get up one morning to bury her. I did everything I knew to do and she pulled through and now looks great. She is one of my favorite does and I'm so happy to have her doing so well now.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Is that a vet supply or an actual vet? They look great. I wonder sometimes if Daffodil needs this she has just never seemed to thrive since I got her.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Is that a vet supply or an actual vet? They look great. I wonder sometimes if Daffodil needs this she has just never seemed to thrive since I got her.
I ordered mine from Jeffers livestock supply......

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I thought for sure I was going to lose Molly. She was in very bad shape and very anemic. I was prepared to get up one morning to bury her. I did everything I knew to do and she pulled through and now looks great. She is one of my favorite does and I'm so happy to have her doing so well now.
What a huge difference!!!! She looks great! I just bolused my girls a couple of weeks ago and am hoping mine look as good as yours!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's an on-line supply. The boluses come in kid size and adult size and they are cheaper than Jeffers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts