What a great day

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sparks879, Dec 3, 2008.

1. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

It was so nice and warm here today! it was sunny and about fifty out warm for this time of year anyways. We went for a nice long trail ride. hadnt done that in sometime. Zues was feeling quite full of himself. throwing a few playful bucks in there, he is only six, and still gets baby brained schemes every once in awhile.
    Hope everyone else had a good day too!
    beth

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am glad to hear... you had a beautiful day. :cool: ...sounded like you really enjoyed it.... :wahoo:

It was cold where I live ....so you where very lucky compared to us... in California .it was gloomy...LOL :)

3. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Awesome! It was nice today, in the 80's, so I spent lots of time with the goats.

:clap:

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Well today we are under a good snow storm again. Well not that bad, but when you are driving with a walking cast on your right foot, any weather is not good. Plus we should be at a low of 4. BURRRRRRR Today coming it the roads were really slick so I was scared to death. Tomorrow it should be like 50.

5. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

wow that would be scary. I hate driving in the snow and ice. It always gets icey here, because we get so much rain and then it freezes. Its another beautiful sunny day here but its ten thirty and there is still frost on the ground. i almost slipped on the porch going out eralier. We are planning another ride this afternoon but its not suposed to warm up! so we will be bundeling up for this one.
    beth