The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:greengrin:

Whissy is acting very weird, hehe. I was sitting in the pasture stroking her and she started to nicker and kind of look past me. Did that for about an hour. Then she went off and lay down and looked a bit like a dead horse - rolled over on her side with her big belly sticking up and her legs straight out sideways.

Then she sat up like a dog with her belly kind of flobbed down all around her and looked at it curiously. More nickering sounds.

maybe she's positioning that/those thing(s) ! :shrug:

she still has ligaments, so I'm thinking Friday earliest... maybe even Saturday... maybe later...

I hope she kids before Sunday because I have to go then :(

Thinking :girl: :girl:

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Wasn't it you that was jinx-ing Stacey with multiples - :ROFL: :ROFL: LOL!

I have a doe that supposedly always gives trips and another that I know for a fact always gives quads - so I am there with you and both are preggers!

Good Luck and I will say :girl: :boy: :boy: :baby: hehehe!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
er - sorry guys, got my calculations all wrong :cool:

just checked and she was bred on the 16 December - which makes her due TODAY at day 150!!!

however she aint gonna kid today :)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
her ligaments are almost gone :cool:

they were fairly "tight" at lunch time - well you could get your fingers around her tailbone further down, but not where "the" ligaments were. Now one ligament has gone, the other is still there howbeit soft.

I will be checking her at 2300 tonight and depending on how they look then - maybe getting up at 3 :D

LW

1 - 20 of 38 Posts