What a summer, hopefully now I'll have more time for TGS!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Di, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    what a summer...rain, cocci, rain, heat, humidity, yuck! And then we had "guests"! Hubby's daughter came to visit, and the son with wife a 4 boys! Worked out pretty well. He had to go back to work to "rest up" from his vacation. I think things are going to slow down a little now, I've missed you all! I've been trying to keep up a little but I'll have to look back some I'm sure. Got some new members I see!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    welcome back Di - sounds like an exciting summer. Glad you survived it :D

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I have thought a lot about you Di. I was hoping it was just because you have been really busy.

SO did you or are you doing any shows? I SSSSSOOOOO want to do do the State Fairs out there. I know Kris McGuier is judging a few and so is Peter Goth and Wendy. It is just way to far of a drive for the goats and me. :(

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Alright Di... :thumbup: ..glad to see ...that you will be able to be on more....sounds like you've been super..... duper busy.....we missed you to.......Yes "Di".... is back... :leap:

5. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Totally understand Di, sometimes our plates are full and then some. Ewww, see you got the rain, rain thing too. :wave: Glad to see you again!