The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
1,384 Posts
If you are looking for width he is for sure wide looking. If you are wanting length I am wondering if he could be a little longer, but I think for the price he has a lot to offer. very handsome.

·
Goat Feeder
1,436 Posts
I'm happy with the length I have now. I'm torn between him and a strategic assets kid.... I want to keep the color but I think I'm in love with strategic assets.
That kid looks okay but I don't think he will be the beast that his sire is.

GT

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Very nice. If I had to option to get or not get that buck, I would totally go for it. He looks fabulous even for his young age. The kids that he will put out will be worth it ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, being from a boer raising family I would have to say that he is a good pick. Do you know his percent pure boer? It will be great for your herd.

·
1,132 Posts
Option 3 is a nice buckling, but it's hard to compare him to an older buck. With the older one you pretty much already know what his positive and negative traits are. The younger one still has growing to do so it can change. Another difference is if the older one has kids. Then he's proven and you can see the kids he's produced.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts