The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wondering what the "media" and "goats" tabs are for. Is the media section basically just a place you can put photos? Is it that simple? And what is the point/what are you supposed to do with the Goats tab?

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay after doing some investigating, I think that the "Media" tab is really just a place to post pictures. This way you can easily embed photos into other posts by using the little camera button on the reply toolbar.

The "Goats" tab, I believe is intended as a place to sell goats. This is why the categories are by breed, location, and grooming supplies, harnesses etc.. If you go and try to make an item under the goat tab it has sections marked for price, age, weight and that kind of thing.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Okay after doing some investigating, I think that the "Media" tab is really just a place to post pictures. This way you can easily embed photos into other posts by using the little camera button on the reply toolbar.

The "Goats" tab, I believe is intended as a place to sell goats. This is why the categories are by breed, location, and grooming supplies, harnesses etc.. If you go and try to make an item under the goat tab it has sections marked for price, age, weight and that kind of thing.
Thanks for investigating, Sherlock!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

That makes sense, thank you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts